1. An ability to analyse a problem, design algorithm, identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution and implement the same.
2. An Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment by learning and employing new programming skills and technologies.
1. Graduates will acquire capability to apply their knowledge and skills to solve various kinds of computational engineering problems.
2. Graduates will exhibit the ability to apply the acquired skills in various domains and multi-disciplinary areas, to function ethically and social challenges.
3. Graduates will acquire soft skills to adapt and excel in a diverse global environment.