1. To frame and revise the curriculum of every academic programme of the college.
2. To make arrangements for the teaching of all the courses required for completion of various academic programmes.
3. To make arrangements for the conduct of examinations, as required.
4. To make recommendations to the Governing Council for conferment of degrees and other academic titles.
5. To supervise the working of the Central Library of the college.
6. To promote research activity within the college.
7. To collaborate with other academic institutes and industry.
8. To create an environment conducive to the development of entrepreneurship.
9. To provide for management of the hostel of the college.
10. To ensure discipline amongst the students.
11. To provide for and supervise the co-curricular activities of the students.
12. To award stipends, scholarships, medals and prizes to the students.
13. To provide effective guidance for placement and training of students.
14. To appoint Committees from amongst the teaching faculty of the college and experts from outside, to advise on specific academic issues; and to act on the recommendations of such committees after due consideration.
15. To appoint a Review Committee periodically, to review all the academic activities of the Institute, including the curricula and academic rules and regulations, and to act on its recommendations after due consideration.
16. To plan and execute the overall academic growth of the college, including apprising and making recommendations to the Governing Council, where necessary.
|S. No.||Name of Members||Actual Designation||AC-Designation|
|1||Mr.M.Laxman Reddy||Chairman - MLRIT||Member - Governing Body Nominee|
|2||Mr.M.Rajashekar Reddy||Secretary – MLRIT||Member - Governing Body Nominee|
|3||Mrs.M.Mamata Reddy||Treasurer – MLRIT||Member - Governing Body Nominee|
|4||Dr. K. Srinivas Rao||Professor & Principal||Chairman|
|5||Dr.M.Viswanadham||Professor & Director, UFR, JNTUH||Nominee of the JNTUH|
|6||Dr.A.V.Sita Rama Raju||Professor & Director, Admissions, JNTUH||Nominee of the JNTUH|
|7||Dr.A.Govardhan||Professor & Director, SIT, JNTUH||Nominee of the JNTUH|
|8||Dr.L.Prathap Reddy||Professor in ECE – JNTUH||Member - Outside Expert|
|9||Dr.K.Vijaya Kumar Reddy||Professor in Mech – JNTUH||Member - Outside Expert|
|10||Prof.B.Rajashekhar||Professor in School of Management & Dean – University of Hyderabad||Member - Outside Expert|
|11||Dr.Y.Srinivasa Rao||Scientist –G, DRDO - Hyderabad||Member - Outside Expert|
|12||Dr.T.Vijender Reddy||Chairman – Vardhaman College of Engineering||Member - Outside Expert|
|13||Dr.M.Chandra Sekhar||Professor in Civil Engg & Registrar – NIT Warangal||Member - Outside Expert & Governing Body Nominee|
|14||Mr.M.Kantha Reddy||Director – IUCEE(The Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education)||Member - Outside Expert & Governing Body Nominee|
|15||Mr. M. Murali Mohan Reddy||MD, Privilege Estates||Member - Outside Expert & Governing Body Nominee|
|16||Mr. D. Narendar Reddy||MD, Balaji Pipe Industries & Sakthi Industries||Member - Outside Expert & Governing Body Nominee|
|17||Dr. S. Madhu||Dean, Academics||Member|
|18||Dr.M.Satyanarayana Gupta||Professor & HOD in Aero||Member|
|19||Prof.N.Chandra Sekhar Reddy||Professor & HOD in CSE||Member|
|20||Dr. S.V.S Prasad||Professor & HOD in ECE||Member|
|21||Dr. Mahendra V.||Professor & HOD in EEE||Member|
|22||Dr.G Kiran Kumar||Professor & HOD in IT||Member|
|23||Prof.S Shyam Kumar||Professor & HOD in Mech||Member|
|24||Prof Dr M.V.Narasimha Rao||Professor & HOD in MBA||Member|
|25||Dr.V.Radhika Devi||Professor & HOD in S&H||Member Secretary|
|26||Prof. K .L. Chugh||Professor & Dean in CSE||Member|
|27||Mr.G.Prabhakar Reddy||Assoc. Professor in CSE||Member|
|28||Dr.T.Upender Reddy||Secretary – Vardhaman College of Engineering||Special Invitee|
|29||Mr. N L N Reddy||Placement Officer, CBIT||Special Invitee|