IUCEE – MLRIT, Centre for innovation in Teaching and Learning
The vision is to improve the quality and global relevance of engineering education and research in MLRIT with focus on faculty development, student development, curriculum development, as well as improved teaching technologies & research compiling with IUCEE.
Compiling with Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE). The Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE), with headquarters at University of Massachusetts Lowell, was conceptualized by over 150 leaders of engineering education and businesses from US and India in 2007. IUCEE is one of the founder members of IFEES (International Federation for Engineering Education Societies), which was the primary facilitator for the growth and development of IUCEE. We MLRITians are one of the IUCEE Consortium colleges in INDIA.
Benefits of membership in IUCEE Consortium
• Contacts with over 200 US Experts and their Institutions;
• Advise on preparation for Outcomes Based Education (OBE);
• Advice from US experts in hosting International Conferences or Seminars
• Advice from US experts on Improving Academic Curriculum in existing programmes or for starting new programmes.
• Advice from US experts on Improving Academic Infrastructure, including assistance in setting up Centers of Excellence and special laboratories for improving teaching and research
• Advice in connecting with potential US colleges interested in twinning programs (such as 2+3 BS/MS and 4 +1 MS degree programs).
• Advise for Member Institutions with Governance, Strategic Planning/Advisory Board formation for enhancing quality of academics, including contacts with US experts for Advisory Boards
• Assistance with utilizing unique e-learning platforms, for course content, delivery and student outcomes assessment.
• Short workshops or courses for faculty and/or students by US experts travelling to India (Faculty Leadership Institute, FLI); Member Host Institution in India pays costs
• Access to IUCEE course materials from more than 100 previous FLIs (Faculty Leadership Institutes) since 2008;
• Live IUCEE Virtual Academy Webinars and short courses on-line by US experts, Indian experts and Industry Leaders relevant for faculty and students on relevant topics conducted regularly;
• Access to recordings of all webinars (over 400 to date) conducted by IUCEE since 2010.
• Facilitation of collaborations with US colleges including visits to US universities, MOUs, Centers of Excellence, twinning programs, faculty and student exchanges,
• Opportunities for students to participate in programs of the global SPEED (Student Platform for Engineering Education Development), including Indian Student Forums and Global Student Forums
MLRIT IUCEE Coordinator and Team:
|1||Mr.MV Babu||Asst. Prof||MECH||8106873527|
|2||Mr. D Surya Chandra Babu||Asst. Prof||ECE||9885762436|
|3||Mr. Zaheeruddin Mohammad||Asst.Prof||AERO||7416424123|
|4||Mr. K Sandeep||Asst.Prof||MECH||8688047078|
|5||Mrs Kamla Shree||Asst. Prof||H&S||9989608690|
This is a three-day hands-on face-to-face workshop by global experts in engineering education(IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program ) and is designed to enable the participants to begin to comprehend the principles of learner-centered teaching; to design or redesign a course and its elements, emphasizing learning outcomes; to develop different teaching and active learning strategies for implementation of these elements; to design formative and summative assessment tools and rubrics for outcomes assessment.