Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Entrepreneurship Development Cell
To provide highly pro-active,workaholic,students as entrepreneur to the society and satisfy needs of the market and fulfilling the dreams of aspirants
As EDC's is presently just a part of Institutions. Sincere dedication and hard work further success should turn it as heart of the Institutions.
The main objective of this cell is to train and motivate the Science and Technology (S&T) persons to become Job Creators rather than Job Seekers.
1. To inculcate the entrepreneurial culture into their minds.
2. To conduct
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps (EAC)
Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDP)
Faculty Development programs (FDP)
Skill development programs (SDP)
For the S&T persons of our college as well as students from neighboring institutions.
3. To assist them in starting industries of their own right from
Product Identification (PI)
Market Survey, tools for market research
Preparation of Project Reports
Assist them in getting Technical feasibility Report
4. To liaison with various external agencies AND Institutions like CII, T-HUB, DRDL, DRDO, BYST and others.
5. Consultancy and research
EDC Coordinator and Team:
|1||Mr.P. Dayaker||Assoc.Prof- EDC Coordinator, Admin TEP||IT||8801279434|
|2||Dr. Shaik Ahmed||Assoc. Prof- Cocoordinator||H&S||9703652529|
|3||Mr. John Samuel||Assoc. Prof||CSE||9885065418|
|4||Ms. D. Chaitrali Shrikant||Assoc. Prof||CSE||7013718006|
|5||Mr. D. Laxma Reddy||Asst.Prof||ECE||9849729796|
|7||Mr.Md. Khaleel Pasha||Asst.Prof||Aero||9612122496|
|8||Mrs. S. Navya Sree||Asst.Prof||MECH||8143216535|
Srushti - center for innovation is a prestigious incubation center being established in our college campus to encourage students to create and innovate in various streams and become budding entrepreneurs. In this connection Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC) is inviting registrations from interested students using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/lhgGfeYlBFT6e6Uo2
Last date for registrations: 08-01-2018
1. Inauguration of MLRIT Innovation Lab and Makers Space on 12-01-2018.
We're speaking to a few regional and international Makers/ Innovators on the possibility of inviting them for the launch and plan talks/ workshops.
Ohaad Meyuhas, Founded FabLab Israel
Jens Dyvik, Founded FabLab Oslo, FabAcademy Guru
Sherry Lassiter, -President & CEO of FabFoundation, Has setup hundreds of FabLabs
Vikram Mishra, Wadhwani Foundation, National Entrepreneurship Network
Dr Sailaja, Telangana Academy for Skill & Knowledge
Prof. Ramesh Loganathan, IIIT Hyderabad
2. Launching of National Entrepreneurship Network Courses (WF 100& 101) for II , III YEAR Students.
MLRIT & NEN organizing a 5Day Faculty development Program on “Entrepreneurship Educator Programme –WF100 & WF101” from 20th to 24th June 2017 by Dr. Radhika Menakshi Shankar for various colleges from Telangana.
EDC organized a two day “Design Sensitization workshop” by Mr Prakash Vani from Ahmadabad who is in advisory committee of our prime minister.
- EDC organized a two day event in association with KVIC on “Gandhiji’s vision on rural development through rural industries”. As a part of it we have conducted essay writing, debate and seminar on the same topic and prizes were distributed to the winners.
- EDC organized a three day ideation programme “Entrepreneur Base Camp “in collaboration with Global Business Incubators, Khadi and Village Industries commission (Govt of India), Amazon Web Services from 23rd March to 25th March 2017. The primary aim of the base camp is Idea Pitching, Mentoring by industry experts, MOU’s with GBI for the Best Ideas. 4 ideas each of worth 2 lakhs had MOU with GBI.
- MLRIT Faculty Ms. M.Mallika Reddy, Mr.P.Dayaker, Mr.N.Prabhu Kishore were honored with ACCREDITED CERTIFICATES AND MENTOR AWARDS from City &Guilds (London), Bharatiya Yuva Shakthi Trust(BYST-India)for successfully completing BYST “Mentor Development Programme” Accredited by City & Guilds, London on 25th March 2017 at Kasturba Gandhi PG College, Secunderabad.
MLRIT –EDC organized A talk show by the Alumni Entrepreneur Mr Karthik, HR, Founder ‘My Neighbor’, Ms Swekriti, City Head, ‘Becoming I Foundation
MLRIT organized A 2 Day workshop “ Idea to Market (Boot Camp)” for ISB-TEP III Batch MLRIT & HITAM students by ISB Facilitators Mr Abhi Paul, Mr Shri Ram, Mr Suhaas,Ms Jessica.