The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is India's leading recognised professional society devoted to the advancement of Science and Technology of Electronics, Telecommunication & IT. Founded in 1953. The IETE is the National Apex Professional body of Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and IT Professionals. The IETE focuses on advancement of the Science and Technology of Electronics, Telecommunication, Computers, Information Technology and related areas. Towards this end the Institution promotes and conducts basic engineering and continuing technical education programmes for human resource development.
Benefits of participating in IETE:
Joining a large community of Professionals
Attending workshops/Guest Lectures
Attending technical events in IETE centers.
Concession in Events Participation
Opportunity to organize events
IETE in MLRIT:
MLRIT is an educational institutional life time member of IETE. Our college has a student chapter which is getting renewed with more than 175 students in Hyderabad region. Many of our faculties are the life time members of IETE
IETE Co-ordinators and Team:-
||Dr.K. Srinivas Rao
||Dr. S.V.S Prasad
||Dr. V. Mahendra
||Mr. V. Arun
IETE National Technical Convention 2k17
• MLR Institute of Technology in association with IETE had conducted IETE National Technical Convention on Recent Trends in VLSI and Signal Processing on 27th and 28th Oct 2017.
Pre-convention workshops were conducted as a part of the event on 26th October 2017.
1. IOT workshop was conducted by Prof. C. R. Sarma, Vice-Chairman, IETE- Hyderabad Centre
2. Workshop on MATLAB was handled by Mr. P. Vikram Kumar
Inaugural Ceremony on 27th October, 2017
For the convention Dr. K. T. V. Reddy, President, IETE (New Delhi) has attended as Chief Guest, Dr. G. Laxmi Narayana, Chairman, IETE Hyderabad Centre and Dr. T. Sathya Savithri, Professor and Head ECE Dept, JNTUCE were the Guests of Honor.
In this Convention over 600 students and faculty from different colleges have participated on 27th and 28th October, 2017 in various events such as Paper presentations, poster presentation, Technical Quiz and Circuit debugging.
Prizes and certificates were distributed to the winners of various technical and non-technical events during the Valedictory ceremony held on 28th October 2017.
• Department of ECE had conducted workshop on PCB designing for II year ECE students on 29th August 2017 under ISTE student chapter.
• Mr.V.Arun, Assoc.Prof,ECE Dept. and students of IV ECE have attended Dr. C.V.S. RAO 4th MEMORIAL LECTURE On 'High Power Radar Studies of Atmosphere and Ionosphere' By Dr. Pendyala Balarama Rao, Vice-Chairman – Advisory Committee for Space Sciences (ADCOS) & Member – Scientific Advisory Committees of Space PhysicsLaboratory, VSSC and National Atmospheric Research laboratory of Department of Space & Former Director – National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL), Department of Space, Govt. of India. On 22/08/17 at IETE Hyderabad centre
• MLR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad has conducted Guest lecture on Electronic Devices and Circuits for II year ECE students by Dr. K.V.N.S.V.P.L. Narasimham, Scientist BARC and Chairman for Technical Program Sub-Committee IETE on 29/07/17.
MLR institute of Technology have conducted FDP on " Analog and Digital IC design using Cadence" on 8th and 9th March 2017 under IETE. We have trained 30 faculty members from various institutions. Training has been given by
MLR Institute of technology, Department of ECE under ISF has conducted Guest lecture on "satellite communication" on 17/01/17 by Mr. Terala Lingam, scientist ISRO
Micro Project review conducted under IETE student Chapter at MLR imstitute of Technology,Hyderabad. .Sri.C.R.Sarma -Vice Chairman - IETE hyderabad Sri.A.Sarveswara Rao - Vice chairman, IETE Hyderabad
- Mr.BinuAlias, Application Engineer, Entuple Technologies, Bengaluru
- Mr.Anuraj,Application Engineer, Entuple Technologies, Bengaluru
- Mr.Bharanidharan,Application Engineer, Entuple Technologies, Bengaluru
- Dr.P.Chandrashekar,Professor,MLR Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
Two day Workshop on signal processing communications and computer vision systems using MATLAB and simulink on 27th and 28th Nov 2016
Guest Lecture on Trends in VLSI for future Engineers by Dr.Chandra Shekar Rao ,BDL,Hyderabad 5th September 2016.
Engineers Day celebrations under ISF at MLR institute of Technology .
workshop on "Satellite Image Processing using ENVI software" on 14/08/2016 at MLR institute of technology, Hyderabad under IETE students Chapter by Mrs.V.Satya Sahithi,Engineer at RCI, Ministry of Defence, DRDO,Hyderabad.