Educational Objectives & Outcomes
I. Be successfully employed as a Software Engineer in the field of Information Technology.
II. Be a successful entrepreneur and assume leadership position, responsibility within an organization.
III. Progress through advanced degree or certificate programs in engineering, business, and other professionally related fields.
1. An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science, and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
2.Identify, formulate and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using principles of mathematics and engineering sciences.
3. An ability to design and develop solutions for IT Problems to meet desired needs within pragmatic constraints such as economic, environmental, political, manufacturability, and sustainability.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. An ability to use and apply modern technical concepts, tools and practices in the core Information Technologies.
6. An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
7. An ability to effectively integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment constantly.
8. An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
9. Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Ability to communicate effectively with all stake holders.
11. Apply Project Management skills and knowledge in Practice as a team member/leader to manage projects.
12.Recognition of the need for and the ability to engage in Life Long Learning.