Educational Objectives & Outcomes
I. Graduates are prepared to be employed in IT industries and be engaged in learning, understanding and applying new ideas.
II. Graduates are prepared to take up Masters / Research programmes.
III. Graduates are prepared to be responsible computing professionals in their own area of interest
1. Ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles and computer science theory in the modeling and design of Information Technology based systems.
2. Ability to apply the engineering knowledge in all domains, viz., health care, banking and finance, other professions such as medical, law, etc.
3. Ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
4. Ability to propose original ideas and solutions, culminating into a modern, easy to use tool, by a larger section of the society with longevity.
5. Ability to design, implement, and evaluate secure hardware and/ or software systems with assured quality and efficiency.
6. Ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
7. Ability to communicate effectively the engineering solution to customers/users or peers.
8. Ability to analyze the problem, subdivides into smaller tasks with well defined interface for interaction among components, and complete within the specified time frame and financial constraints.
9. Ability to understand contemporary issues and to get engaged in lifelong learning by independently and continually expanding knowledge and abilities.
10. An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
11. An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.